Wednesday 17 August 2011

YAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!
A scan lastnight confirmed 5 beautiful babies, although this isnt cast in stone, it could be theres a surprise one lurking in there. How beautiful are they...look






I had my maternity trim today and I am ready to go, well not quite another 29 days if we go by Mummy's dates and 31 by the scans dates.
My nipples are darkening and very large now and from here I may develop a clear discharge this is NORMAL but should it blood stained, green or smelly I should see a vet straight away. I am still a little quiet but eating well, lots of chicken and rice and this week Mummy has started me on some puppy food as this is high in calories. I still like a walk and its important I get one, but I dictate how far and fast we go. The others are being very good with me and dont rough play like they used to, its like they know without even being told whats happening, not sure how Ginge will feel about being a big brother!

PUPPIES:

Should be making pregnancy obvious now with a little bump in an average sized litter. Eyes and Ears have developed and the toes have seperated.



1 comment: