Friday 11 March 2011

A bit about ourselves

We are a family of Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. Our names are Miley, Ginge, Tianna & Spencer. We live with our human family, The Baxters in a sleepy village in Northamptonshire. Our favourite pass times are many and vary between each of us. For instance, I (Miley) love curling up next to Mummy and snoring my head off, usually when she's trying watch something. I am the reason there are four of us....Saturday April 4th 2009 was a sad day for my Mummy, she used to have a Yorkshire Terrier called Holly, she rescued her from a man who beat her with a broom, paper shoe anything, he wasnt fussy. Sadly the abuse she suffered left her emotionally scarred and she bit a man in the street for no reason. Mummy rang round for 4 hours trying to find someone who would take her, it wasnt the first time she had bitten but this was unprovoked in the street, he simply walked past. No one would help and she was sent to Rainbow Bridge. It broke her heart and she swore blind she would never have another dog. Nathan the youngest human here was distraught and it was because of him that they came to my London home. We were so excited to see them, they looked a lovely family. Nathan laid on the floor and me and my 5 brothers and sisters jumped all over him, licking him. I jumped into his arms and he took me to Mummy, she feel in love with me and took me home! I am blowing my own trumpet when I say I am a good dog, very pretty and I behave (OK well...sometimes anyway) I settled in lovely and it was like I had never been away. I met Charlie last year, he is from The Lack Family who are owned by http://www.crackingcavachons.com/ he is a dreamy Ruby Cavalier Stud dog and I went to stay for a few days, we hit it off and 61 days later I had my own litter of babies...8!! 6 boys, 2 girls. One by one they all went to their homes until only Ginge was left, I love my boy so much that Mummy and Daddy agreed he could stay, he looks just like his Dad! We were then joined by Tianna, she is two weeks younger than Ginge and eats everything in sight!! I think she is beautiful and treat as though she was my own, shes very bouncy like Ginge and they are often chewing things they shouldnt or curled up asleep together. Its hoped that Tianna will have babies too, I am going to see Charlie again this year and hopefully have some more beautiful puppies. Mummy is very particular about our health tests and we see a vet regulary. Tianna has to pass her health tests before she can be considered for breeding. And finally Spencer, he is very little and sooo cute. One day he will be my boyfriend. We can all be found at http://www.homegrowncavaliers.com/ where Mummy puts details of any new litters for sale and what she is looking for in a forever home. Only the best for our babies here.

This is Charlie and I last year, see I told you he was dreamy.


Tianna is here on the left and Ginge (my boy) is on the right.


And Spencer on the way to his new home, he has been spoilt, the eldest human child is nutty about him!
So thats it for now, I will tell you all about Ginge's operation in my next blog. See you all soon...Daddy has left his slippers unattended ;)

2 comments:

  1. Awwww that is lovely Nicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello, it's great to meet you. It's Oskar & Pam from www.PetBlogsUnited.com. We are so glad you found us. We will be sending you an e-mail later today!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete