Wednesday 23 March 2011

The Old People....

Well blow me down if Mummy didnt decide to walk me today, not unusual, but for 40 minutes!! Good Dog I nearly keeled over!, Mummy isnt very well but does walk us whenever she can otherwise its left to the little people, who are very good, we're allowed to run on the lead with them. Daddy works part time so he can look after Mummy. He was at work today and a lady there used to love Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and used to have them but she isnt allowed anymore. So Mummy thought it would be nice if I went to see her.

We walked across the fields, it was lovely so many lovely things to smell I loved it! I even found some fox poo! which Mummy said I wasnt to roll in, what a spoilsport!!

 Fields for miles and miles around.......
 This is me having a sniff, I walked beautifully today!
A beautiful blue sky!

We got to Daddy's work and I met the manager, she doesnt like dogs, she is scared so I layed down and didnt go near her, Mummy was very proud of me. We went into the lounge where several residents were having an afternoon cup of tea. I was instantly a big hit I was fussed alot. Ann was lovely she cant speak very well but her smile said it all. Dorothy was sat in the chair and her face lit up, Mummy took me over to her and she fussed me, she bent her head down for me to kiss which I duly obliged a great big wet one too, she smiled and fussed me. When it was time to go she made Mummy promise to bring me back! A good day all in all.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a perfect day, except for the part about not being able to roll in the poo. If you found it you should be able to roll in it!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete